Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

I told you this would be a roof raiser, Rtil.

And it turns out I was right. Congratulations on that Daily Feature because this definitely earned it. The only thing I didn't like about this was not actually your fault, but it actually being taken out of focus when it was put on the front page and that stupid line was tagged on.

rtil responds:

I don't mind it so much :P thanks

Drama In The Kitchen Drama In The Kitchen

Very Well Animated

I have been trying to figure out how to render 3D for a long time and you beat me to it. You'd think that with almost perfect 3D animation done that this would get a higher score. That's the problem... with the preloader and menu I was expecting something golden and was given something corny. Next time when you're doing something like this don't make the movie part so short. Other than that, all good.

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

Yay, another fellow criticism!

For a second when I saw this movie with the score so high I thought this was going to be praising that stupid fat guy for dancing. But it isn't and for that it rules. A little cheesy with the bloodshot red eyes all the time but it's still funny with how mindless that fad is. Thank whichever god it got pulled off the front page finally.

Kudos to you, Dennis.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Wow, Justice is served.

Before I bash this, I am going to go right ahead and say that I have no sympathy towards Matt Weise. To me, he's a rarity amongst the dumbfuck emo-goths who actually had the access to a gun.

This animation was animated well indeed and it matched his style... But the concept at the very beginning was dumb. It reminds me of one of those sub-par anti-Osama cartoons to score points from a tragedy by attacking the aggressor. It's most definitely "What We Wish" but you're about ten dead people too late. And even if this was made before the shooting, it probably would be something to provoke Weise with the reminder of how much disrespect he has and has gotten.

But I'm not going to be an asshole and give you an automatic 0. You did attack a person I don't like along with everyone else so you're getting a good score.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

"Aww, now why would someone do that!?"

Only a few of you may read this... but something has been on my mind about this.

A kid who's made a Flash about killing a bunch of people... hmm... who does that remind you of? My input is probably going to be one of the most important since I've been in the environment of wanting to commit suicide. However, I've had completely different reasons. Jeff Weise is the poster child for your average angst teen. He was obviously troubled as his relatives have said... But to call himself the 'Angel of Death' and depict himself as a neo-nazi is pretty much going to label him a pure dipshit that should've gotten his ass kicked. It would have been inevitable for him to either commit suicide or become a serial killer because he had no parents, no friends, and his only allies were the Libertarian National Socialist Green Party (neo-nazis). Now you should at least know WHY he did this.

As for the animation, it reminds me too much of how Sherbalex animates and it was obviously sub-par. But because of the events that happened you can't help but be biased about what the message is. I don't like it since it pretty much was a cry for help with a random guy killing everyone.

Foamy's Rant V Foamy's Rant V

Who talks about nuts anyways?

Same old bitching from a high pitched rat... One background and too many lame gestures. I really hated his pupils shrinking in that "shocked" look. Way to win the idiots over... make them say "Hey, yeah!" like they have a thought in their brain when they're actually the ones who're going to end up like this.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

We get it!

But if you're so sick of Tom putting crappy content on the front page, you're just prolonging the cycle... If you're going to make fun of all the shit that gets flooded into the portal, why don't you make a whole collection of it instead of mildly imitating the fat guy?

Todd & Dan - Pooping Todd & Dan - Pooping

Tom has a scat fetish.

Pretty much anything that has to do with poop will go on the front page no matter how poor it is.

Todd and Dan is an annoying ripoff of Beavis and Butthead that just takes out the humor of it. It's boring as hell with annoying vocals and a dumb punchline in every one of them.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

It would be a good cult movie... but it scares me.

If there's anything I hate... it's people trying to lip sync to music. Like that Aisha kid. Except it's not all bad because I get to laugh at people making asses of themselves.

This wasn't my cup of tea since it really made no sense and there was all these pictures of gay men popping up.

And I really think the guy "dancing" in that video should see a doctor. I don't think mouths are supposed to go that wide.

Todd & Dan - Dating Shows Todd & Dan - Dating Shows

You're doing something horribly wrong, man.

One background with two guys with poorly animated mouths does not deserve front page.

But hey... you're not the first to have something like this pop up on Front Page... *cough*Foamy. You really need a lot more animation and not have it go slow like that. The characters' voices were dull and it didn't even get a chuckle. You were doing good with your stuff, man... but I think you got rock bottom with this one. Fix it.