Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Holy Fucking Balls

Now that I have beaten the game, I can review this thing without just downranking it out of rage from sucking. Yeah, you're right... gotta learn the mechanics of this game just like any other.

I went so far as to stockpiling brains/candies that dropped off of the enemies. I found it hilarious when the Madness zombies ate them. BoM thought 20 steps ahead when he programmed this thing.

Only really difficult when learning the game, once you get it... pretty much over. Oh, and playing Tom's wife. That's going to be a challenge. :(

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Very Nice Engine with capabilities to Expand

I gotta hand it to Eddie, usually he bugs me on AIM spamming his crap and I either don't leave feedback or just ignore it. This is definitely something awesome that leaves a guy stuck trying to figure out kinda like Adventures of Lolo. It's very very good that the programmer made it impossible to submit a level without being able to beat it yourself otherwise this game would be plagued with garbage. Definitely a good one and hopefully there will be a second set of official levels out to bust brains.

Chris Crocker in Blender Chris Crocker in Blender

Leave Britney Alone! Pay attention to me instead!

Hahah... well, Chris Crocker is pretty lame period. Is it wrong for me to vote highly of this solely on the principle that I hate YouTube and its community instead of the quality of this Flash? Ah, well. I guess there's the humor factor of it I can use as an excuse. Nice work, JC

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

Awesome Game, Guys

Now get back to work on our stuff, Rift!

Bat Outta Hell! Bat Outta Hell!

First!

Now get to work on our business, you old hack!

Pico's School Pico's School

Watch, kids. Overrated at its finest.

Goddamn it, Tom. Why did you resubmit this game?

I was really expecting that some of the bugs would be fixed but instead there's still the common errors as I found in the game before such as the Cinema Scene block not really getting blocking use of the buttons... and then when it does pop up and you're not in a cinematic scene.

Couldn't you at least add some extra material to this before deciding to resubmit it?

I am going to lose faith in Newgrounds (Maybe the last gazillionth.) if this gets higher than a 4.0

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Not that great for Front Page.

The sound was really distorted and messed up. I think the artist of this thing is deaf or something because the audio is horrible. Good basis on a game except it could be million times better.

MessiaH responds:

You can address me personally when you review in future, I do tend to respond.

Well thanks, it means something that a respected animator has faith in some of my shit.

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Engine ruins it all.

So what if this has cool looking backgrounds? I couldn't even get past the first level because the engine the programmer made was crap. The ghosts didn't even TOUCH me and somehow I still die.

3-D flash tutorial 3-D flash tutorial

M'eh.

Pretty nice method of trying to make it look 3D. But it's not really 3D as this can't even show how to make a rotating cube.

Save Santa Save Santa

Geez, that's crazy.

By level 20, those things were practically raining down and I was screwed. It's kind of challenging with the fixed jumping height.