Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

I told you this would be a roof raiser, Rtil.

And it turns out I was right. Congratulations on that Daily Feature because this definitely earned it. The only thing I didn't like about this was not actually your fault, but it actually being taken out of focus when it was put on the front page and that stupid line was tagged on.

rtil responds:

I don't mind it so much :P thanks

Drama In The Kitchen Drama In The Kitchen

Very Well Animated

I have been trying to figure out how to render 3D for a long time and you beat me to it. You'd think that with almost perfect 3D animation done that this would get a higher score. That's the problem... with the preloader and menu I was expecting something golden and was given something corny. Next time when you're doing something like this don't make the movie part so short. Other than that, all good.

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

Yay, another fellow criticism!

For a second when I saw this movie with the score so high I thought this was going to be praising that stupid fat guy for dancing. But it isn't and for that it rules. A little cheesy with the bloodshot red eyes all the time but it's still funny with how mindless that fad is. Thank whichever god it got pulled off the front page finally.

Kudos to you, Dennis.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Holy Fucking Balls

Now that I have beaten the game, I can review this thing without just downranking it out of rage from sucking. Yeah, you're right... gotta learn the mechanics of this game just like any other.

I went so far as to stockpiling brains/candies that dropped off of the enemies. I found it hilarious when the Madness zombies ate them. BoM thought 20 steps ahead when he programmed this thing.

Only really difficult when learning the game, once you get it... pretty much over. Oh, and playing Tom's wife. That's going to be a challenge. :(

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Very Nice Engine with capabilities to Expand

I gotta hand it to Eddie, usually he bugs me on AIM spamming his crap and I either don't leave feedback or just ignore it. This is definitely something awesome that leaves a guy stuck trying to figure out kinda like Adventures of Lolo. It's very very good that the programmer made it impossible to submit a level without being able to beat it yourself otherwise this game would be plagued with garbage. Definitely a good one and hopefully there will be a second set of official levels out to bust brains.

Chris Crocker in Blender Chris Crocker in Blender

Leave Britney Alone! Pay attention to me instead!

Hahah... well, Chris Crocker is pretty lame period. Is it wrong for me to vote highly of this solely on the principle that I hate YouTube and its community instead of the quality of this Flash? Ah, well. I guess there's the humor factor of it I can use as an excuse. Nice work, JC